1 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda -1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour Volcanoes Park is an amazing gorilla excursion that you cannot have anywhere else in the region. The 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trip to see Mountain Gorillas allows even the limited time travelers to trek gorillas and be part of the global community that have had time to encounter the critically endangered mountain gorillas and contribute to their conservation. The excursion can start in Kigali city but to would preferably be better for the traveler to spend a night in a hotel near Ruhengeri to avoid very early transfer.
1 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda Details
This encounter involves waking up as early as 04:30 am to embark on 116km distance about 21/2 hours’ drive to Volcanoes National Park where gorilla tracking encounter is carried out. The drive will involve you passing through the rural landscapes of Rwanda when it is still dark though you will be surprised to find the Rwandese already out embarking on their daily errands. You will already be at the Park Headquarters’ Kinigi at 8am for briefing. The park rangers will give you the situation that surrounds gorilla trekking and the respective dos and don’ts for the very activity while enjoying a thrilling cup of Rwandan coffee and being entertained by the famous Intore dance demonstrating the traditional Rwandan society. Embark on the actual gorilla tracking hiking through the jungle of Volcanoes following the respective assigned gorilla family and in company of those the eight team mates that have been put together with you track a given gorilla group. The duration for the gorilla tracking tends to fall between 2 – 8 hours and the encounter is more that the ordinary. The hike through the jungle passing by amazing flora and fauna, the impressive and magical scenic landscapes of the Virungas would definitely leave you in a state of bewilderment. The eventually one hour direct encounter with mountain gorillas seeing direct in their frightening eyes enjoying the beauty of their fur and the being entertained by the playful young ones settles your thoughts of the worthiness of the gorilla permit price. Return from this encounter and embark on the transfer to Kigali city to marks the end of your 1day gorilla tracking excursion in Rwanda.
End of 1 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda Details.
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
1 Day Gorilla Tracking Excursion in Rwanda
2 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
3 days Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
4 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
5 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Rwanda
6 Days Rwanda Primate & Cultural safari
7 Days Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife safari in Rwanda
9 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari
10 Days Rwanda Gorilla Wildlife and Cultural Safari.
11 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
12 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari