- 4 Days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Wildlife tour to Mburo takes you Gorilla trekking in Uganda as well as to a Uganda wildlife tour in Lake Mburo park.
This Uganda Gorilla Safari and Uganda Wildlife tour in Lake Mburo involves encounters in the savannah park of Lake Mburo NP with its splendid Lake Mburo which offers an impressive boat ride, a range of wildlife including buffaloes, leopards, zebras, elands, topis, Impala, waterbucks and warthogs among others not forgetting amazing scenic landscape.
4 Days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Mburo highlights
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park & do an afternoon boat ride
Day 2: Do a morning game drive & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 3: Do gorilla trekking
Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala
4 Days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Mburo Detailed Itinerary
Day 1:Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park & do an afternoon boat ride
Transfer from your place of abode in Kampala after breakfast heading to the south west of Uganda 240km about 3- 4 hours- drive to Lake Mburo National Park. You will make a stop at the equator crossing at Kayabwe for amazing water experiment to justify the geographical divide between the north and southern hemispheres. Continue on the drive to Lake Mburo where by you will arrive early for lunch after which you will embark on a recreational boat encounter on Lake Mburo which is the only lake on Uganda that is fully within the national Park boundaries. The boat allows you to explore the aquatic animals like Hippos and birds that thrive around the water environs like the African fish eagle and King fishers. The sights of other wild game drinking on the lake side may not be missed.
Mihingo Lodge (Upmarket/Luxury), Arcadia Cottages (Midrange/Standard) or Eagles Nest (Budget/Basic).
Day 2:Do a morning game drive & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Wake up early in the morning for a game drive through the designated park tracks like the zebra track, Ruroko track, lake side track among others to have chances of exploring a range of wild life like zebras, elands, buffaloes, topis, Impala, warthogs, Leopard, oribis, defassa water buck, bush buck not forgetting bohor reedbuck. The encounter could also expose you to sitatunga antelope in the swamp areas, Klipspringer in the rock out crops, olive baboon and vervet monkeys in the dense thicket continue to mark the park. Return from this 3 - 4 hour activity and embark on the transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You will drive through Mbarara town and along the farmed landscapes of south western Uganda including the scenic Kigezi highlands. Arrive in the evening for relaxation and overnight.
Chameleon Hill Lodge (Upmarket/Luxury), Gorilla Valley Lodge (Midrange/Standard) or Wagtail Eco-Safari Camp (Budget/Basic).
Day 3:Do gorilla trekking
Wake up for an early cup of coffee, before gathering at Park Headquarters at Rushaga for briefing about the gorilla trekking activity at 08:00am always conducted by park rangers. This gives highlights about the dos and donts while trekking gorillas. After briefing, you will traverse the jungle in search of the splendid mountain gorillas in the company of the park ranger guide which stretches between 2 -8 hours. You will walk through the luxuriant vegetation, climb raised gradients, ascend down the valleys before you encounter the great mountain gorillas as they munch their food and get astonished by the young gorillas playing and demonstrating their tactics which will prompt you to use up your camera space unknowingly. Your one hour with gorillas is done and return to the lodge for relaxation.
You will have dinner and overnight at your previous lodge.
Day 4:Transfer back to Kampala
After breakfast, embark on the transfer back to Kampala with a lunch stop at Igongo Cultural Center 12km from Mbarara town.
End of 4 Days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Mburo:
Please note that Upon your request, we can change(customize) the tour destinations, hotels and number of days to suit your desire .just contact us call us on our 24/7 on phone
- General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
- 1 Day Gorilla Tracking Excursion in Rwanda
2 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
3 days Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
4 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari in Rwanda
5 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Rwanda
6 Days Rwanda Primate & Cultural safari
7 Days Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife safari in Rwanda
9 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari
10 Days Rwanda Gorilla Wildlife and Cultural Safari.
11 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari in Rwanda
12 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari